CB-U-Series from Hans Boiler are specifically designed to burn a variety of fuels. These are the advanced form of skid mounted and ready to use version, comes with many additional advantages.
The twin furnace option offers better fuel flexibility to fire moist fuel and comes with manual and auto fuel feeding options.
- Skid –mounted water cum smoke tube boiler-Requires very less floor area & site work.
- Multi-fuel options – Total flexibility.
- Available in both manual and automatic fuel feeding systems.
- Serves best to surge loads with quick start up.
- Easy installation & Low maintenance.
- Easy access for cleaning and inspection.
- Membrane panel water wall furnace design absorbs maximum heat
- Large furnace volume to have better combustion of fuels
- Large water/steam interface area ensures dry steam
- Responsive to surge / fluctuating load due to higher water holding capacity
- Air preheater for hot air
Lower operating cost
- Minimum heat loss due to membrane type water wall design
- Most efficient combustion with an optimum residence time of flue gases in the furnace
- Better heat transfer and longer tube life due to optimum velocities in smoke tubes
- Lower power consumption with energy efficient equipments
Cares for environment
- ENERGYPAC comes fitted with Air pollution control systems
- Suitable for the use of renewable fuels providing complete fuel combustion
- Energy-efficient fans, feed pumps, and other efficient auxiliary types of equipment
- Swirling air injection for better post-combustion burning of biomass fuels.